-
December 29th, 2001, 01:45 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Can you Put Me At The Bottom
of your List?
Oh Your Done?
never Mind 
------------------
only a fool
would fear a
mouse ~~~8:>
-
December 29th, 2001, 01:57 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Piss On this List!!!!
I have made that little racist pissant pickle meltdown more times than anyone on any of these boards,
Hell I've got him banned at least three times I can think of,
and he's rated fourth!!!!!
and I'm not even listed!!!!!
I've taken on the likes of index, DrDetriot, Inkydave, Johnny rook, jerkoff troll, Postman and a host of others with a variety of smack most here couldn't dream up let alone convey with any verbal skills.
I've made you laugh, think, smile, and cry, in short I've brought your feelings to the surface in ways few have tried, and in ways which few have succeeded.
Yet pickle the turdburgler makes the year end list and I don't get so much as a mere mention. My absence of late from this board makes you believe that pickle doesn't meltdown, and a request that I NOT smack his ass down for the count has given his mindless drivel some degree of success lately,
but it's not about what has been done lately is it? It is about SCIII, THE And The Trolls.com over the last year, a year end accounting of all that we have done, and somehow I was found wanting, or ignored.
Call me bitter but if pickles on the list of the best posters of the last year, then the bar wasn't raised high enough!!!
------------------
<A HREF="http://192.41.19.35/fmj/faithful.wav" TARGET=_blank> THE TROLL? FORMERLY KNOWN AS usmcobra? Copyright 1999, 2000, 2001
</A>
-
December 29th, 2001, 02:28 AM
#43
Inactive Member
Cobra...seriously...
The less of these lists you make, the better off you are.
We need a list of the listless...err...umm...yeah.
------------------
we all want our time in hell...
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:05 AM
#44
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:12 AM
#45
Senior Hostboard Member
Make no mistake about it- ye who have bitched so far have had a right to bitch, for they ARE notable. Here are some more
31. tomas
22. Jimmy Medalions
87. Jim in Fall River
44. Buttspray
67. ELGrandepeehole
108. VALVENIS
89. JHawkBCD
Apologies
------------------
fukk me running
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:25 AM
#46
Inactive Member
The numbers don't lie.
Never question the system.
------------------
Enters take is not for the cuntlapping sarcastically plowed
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:30 AM
#47
Inactive Member
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:34 AM
#48
Fucking Dick!
Whew! Dodged another bullet!
------------------
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:48 AM
#49
Inactive Member
A perfect season of not making an 80s man list.....fuck the 72 Dolphins and the 76 Bucs!
------------------
JUST RACK ME!
~swoosh!~
-
December 29th, 2001, 04:51 AM
#50
Inactive Member
thanks, 80's, you've encouraged me to try harder next year, perhaps i'll post more cutting edge posts and flesh out my replies, i know those are two of my shortcomings, anyway, happy posting everyone! 
------------------
I turned 21 in prison doing life without a TROLL...
L8
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks